As part of our successful Migrant Access Programme, we are hosting a Public Information Session this Wednesday, 11th of October in Mendicity Institution.
Migrant Access Programme, aims to support unemployed migrants to access job opportunities in Ireland.
The Information Session will cover the following:
– CV templates and interview skills.
– Employment rights and entitlements.
– Qualification recognition.
– Training and volunteer experience.
– Employment supports and services available.
Date: Wednesday, 11th of October
Registration: 1pm to 2pm
Public session: 2pm to 5pm
Venue: Mendicity Institution, 9 Island Street, Dublin 8.
This project is funded through ESF PEIL Programmes, co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020