We’re recruiting a team of volunteers to assist with our Evening Free Phone service. We offer support to those using the Free Phone on daily basis, who call at 4:30 pm every day. In order to keep this much needed service going, we need the help of as many volunteers as possible. For more information on our Evening Service and what’s involved in the volunteering role click here.
To apply or to seek more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our volunteers help us run all aspects of our projects. You could help by:
- Providing outreach, befriending and supports through a number of languages (especially in Polish/Lithuanian/Russian).
- Assisting with or teaching English as a foreign language
- Assisting with administrative duties and multilingual desk research.
- Running computer literacy tutorials, from basic computer literacy to programming.
- Helping us with organizing, coordinating and running various events.
If you would like to get involved, please contact us at 01 677 3308 or email@example.com.